K E E L E Y Compressor PLUS GERMANIUM O
The standard Compressor Plus has been made for 9 years andis the biggest selling compressor on the planet. It is literally theproverbial Golden Goose. Germanium transistors certainly adda terrific warm sound that also adds a wonderful breadth toyour sound. So in short why not add a choice?CONCLUSION __I have the silicon one and have no intention of replacing it.I do have a Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone that has germaniumdiodes in its preamp section? It has a killer warm vibe butit is not ideal stacked on on every dirt pedal. In other wordsthis is a great pedal but not a replacement for the original.That said it is totally great choice!!!
Since 2015 NEW PEDALS EVERY DAY! Over 4500 REVIEWS! I use other reviewers vids & then critique from them __ If a pedal appears killer I buy one __ I try it out & update the Post__ If the pedal is SH@T I literally say so!__ I publish the street price a no brainer but few do. __ I save you time finding the best pedals & you get a second opinion. __OVER 4 MILLION VISTORS__ NO ONE OWNS ME___ I MAKE ZERO $ FROM THIS
Tuesday, October 6, 2026
COMPRESSOR- KEELEY Compressor Plus Germanium ___NEW___ impressive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment