BLAMMO ElectronicsPayola DRIVEYes there are at least a hundred other TS wannabes both elegantor raw. BLAMMO do have a good rep of making usable pedals.They are all about it sounding good not about replicating.They are straight up about it. The layout is as expectedVolume, Gain and Tone. A button switches in a higher gain.CONCLUSION __It is an all around workhorse OD and a good booster.As for me I am leaning towards the new $135.00 USDTone City Green Tube Legend Series. A TS voiced toget the SRV tone.
Since 2015 NEW PEDALS EVERY DAY! Over 4500 REVIEWS! I use other reviewers vids & then critique from them __ If a pedal appears killer I buy one __ I try it out & update the Post__ If the pedal is SH@T I literally say so!__ I publish the street price a no brainer but few do. __ I save you time finding the best pedals & you get a second opinion. __OVER 4 MILLION VISTORS__ NO ONE OWNS ME___ I MAKE ZERO $ FROM THIS
Monday, October 5, 2026
OVERDRIVE- BLAMMO ELECTRONICS Payola ....a hot-rod Tube Screamer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
%20(1).jpg)
It's great to see Blammo! getting some love. I really enjoy the TNYDUMBLE, and if I were in the market for a screamer, I'd give this a hard look.
ReplyDeleteMy thing is I not only do not play like SRV but he gets the exact tone I am looking for. You get an aggressive bite and punch but thru it you can still hear the classic bell like tone and especially the bell like chime. Other pedals kill the chime to the point in a band that it can even have you thinking you are hearing a thinned out humbucker.
ReplyDelete