Thursday, October 10, 2024

FUZZ- CAROLINE GUITAR CO. Wave Cannon Zero___NEW___nasty new Octave Fuzz

CAROLINE  G U I T A R  C O M P A N Y 
 WAVE CANNON ZERO 
$250.00 USD
This is a take on the 2010 prototype of this Octave Fuzz with new added goodies. The v.1 Wave Cannon followed a different path. 
Hence the name Zero as the number before 1.
The layout is Volume, Tone, Gain and 'Havoc' that feeds 
back some signal into itself. The small knobs are for 
BIAS for that velcro thing and a second small knob for 
focal point of the mids.
     CONCLUSION__
This appears to be more a take on the Foxtone Machine than the Super Fuzz. I am not complaining, lol. It does have its own thing going on. I am happy enough with my $30.00 Behringer Super Fuzz. It is very spiky and mid focused. This is lower mid and bass heavy which is different thing. I could justify both but I have the $26.00 USD M-Vave Fuzz that does a velcro heavy low thing on the way I can stack on my Behringer to sub for that. 
Yes $56 gets me where I want to be. 😇

thefineprint
...money from the sale of this pedal goes to the Red Cross for Hurricane Relief.
  so if you love this pedal go for it, the gods have given you permission, 

2 comments:

  1. I think that in their official youtube channel, the mais distortion section of the pedal is their take of a RAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may well be. It is an OpAmp dirt pedal which covers everything from a MXR Distortion + to a Big Muff OpAmp Fuzz. You can turn a Tube Screamer into a Fuzz if you change clipping diodes. :-)

    ReplyDelete