Friday, January 21, 2022

AMPLIFIER- JOSE AREDONDO Modded 1971 Super Lead 100___A NEED TO KNOW___

JOSE MARSHALL THE PEDAL THING 

These days when it comes to a MIAB pedal most thinking it should sound like a Jose Aredondo modded Marshall. We often surmise Marshall manufactured their amps to sound straight from the factory like an amp Jose modded. It certainly does not, lol. Even dimed the Classic of Classic Marshall Plexi simply has a Crunch sound. A killer Crunch sound, yes but... not a Jose.
I find both are necessary. It usually takes two pedals to do this. A simple boost seldom keeps your tone in tack. A modern Metal sound can even be what is really a much modded Fuzz. I like that too but I am aware it is different thing for a different application. In fact I am not happy unless I can check the boxes of having a low gain, medium gain (Crunch) high gain (Jose) and a flat out Modern Metal OD. A Fuzz or two never hurts either, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment