Saturday, November 16, 2019

PICKUPS- SEYMOUR DUNCAN CUSTOM SHOP 78 ....the 'Brown Sound' or ....not???

 SEYMOUR DUNCAN CUSTOM SHOP 78 

Yes folks a PU. Why???
Well in my privilege place in the world of pedals I get all the insider gossip.
Lately a lot of guys are even discreetly shelving their Bare Knuckle jobbies and buying  the CS78's.
It is virtually an Alnico II PAF type PU originally wound for some guy named Eddie years ago!
Yes this happened light years ago. So as a new Duncan offering the guys picking up on the PU couldn't care less. They are buying it and passing around the word because they think the PU is simply damn good. Balzy but not so dirty that it can not cover a lot of bases when you need it to clean up.

CONCLUSION  
Well I have I do not have one!  LOL
I just thought you need to know.
At $160.00 USD it ain't no bargain.
The guys at the Duncan Custom Shop are really cool guys ...they really bust their butt
to help you. They broke every rule in the book to get me what I wanted. In fact they got 
a famous guy to not only agree to make me a copy of 'his' PU but I even got one wound and meant for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment