Saturday, November 9, 2019

OVERDRIVE- WHEEBO Bastard Low End Distortion ...really a Metal pedal & a damn good one

$250.USD
 WHEEBO BASTARD LOW END DISTORTION 
Wheebo are not new to this site. They simply do not make a

 pedal that can be dismissed.
It goes from a medium gain thru to a high gain distortion.
It has a very aggressive low end.
The whole pedal is in fact rough and aggressive. One thing that stands out is its definition. Zero mud!

I must admit I love it. I have recently got an old  Dod Bone Shaker that could be described in much the same way BUT the Bastard takes it all to a totally different level.











CONCLUSION
What's not to like! A lot of new Metal pedals going for a liquid smooth sound with no serious low end! Personally for me Metal should show no quarter! This one does not! It takes no prisoners and when it's finished those that are dead will be the lucky ones!!! lol
I love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment