Saturday, November 23, 2019

FLANGER- THORPY Camouflage ...for most guys this is easily the best out there!!!

 THORPY CAMOUFLANGE FLANGER 
$275.00 USD

This has been a long time coming. Right off it is the fattest Flanger I ever head. It can do a huge amount of different sounds without heading into the abstract. BUT if you want the crazy stuff it is all there too.

I have the A/DA but would love to add the Retro-Sonic. The Pedal Guys cover them all. 
Dan points out to get the Thorpy thing you would need both the A/DA and the Retro-Sonic.

Bottom line you actually have the best of the best
to compare.
So do it!!!


CONCLUSION
I have to admit that there are zero bad choices here!!!
For now I will just use my A/DA. 
Perhaps later I will add the Retro-Sonic

YOU WILL FIND THERE ARE SEPARATE POSTS HERE ON SBS
OF ALL THESE FLANGERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment