Sunday, November 24, 2019

MODULATION- WAMPLER Terraform ... flawless, multi functional, small


 WAMPLER TERRAFORM MODULATION PEDAL 

Nothing new just an all in one modulation pedal that is small, very hands on and dead simple to use.
If like me you find units like a Strymon an overwhelming headache to use you will love this pedal. 
The pedal is digital but Wampler has gone out of their way to give the pedal a very analog kind of sound.
I can not fault this pedal.
I do find myself back into two frames of mind.
Digital keeps not only getting better but cherry picking 2 or 3 of the very, very best analog units still sounds better to my ears.
But???
CONCLUSION
Do we tip toe into some of these smaller digital wonder pedals or just get an 
Fractal Audio Axe-FXIII and get it over with. The Axe may not be cheap but
it makes your entire rig light,simple and once mastered simple. 
No more noise or messy wiring etc. etc.
Damn  ...thank god I am a musician and hence artist so I don't have to be sensible. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment