Friday, January 22, 2021

CONTEST - Five players & each given a number. Which of the 5 does not play a Strat ????

 THINK ABOUT IT THERE IS A CLUE

OK ...which one doesn't play a Strat ?
Is it #1 or maybe #2 or is it #3
I have a gut thing it is #4
but #5 has a smirk on his face
what do you think ???


















OK...you were all wrong.
...and?
It was a trick question!
They all play a Strat!!!
Ok ...I got to go now. I have to go to the cleaners and get my fleece jacket and then pick up my Strat from the Shop. I just had it set up. :-) You just got to see it
It is really different. Can you believe it? I got one in sunburst.
It turned out extra cool because they had a thing where they did a draw for guys with a Sunburst Strat and the prize was a free setup. Out of 1000 guys I won! Only the first 1000 guys in line even got a ticket ...so I am glad I got in line a day early.



No comments:

Post a Comment