Saturday, July 8, 2017

OVERDRIVE- J ROCKET AUDIO DESIGNS Alan Holdsworth Overdrive/Boost

   J ROCKET ALLAN HOLDSWORTH OVERDRIVE BOOST   

$260.00 USD

Not your average Marshall sound alike. Allan Holdsworth is one of the best musicians I have ever heard. Alan plays Allen. He is a total original.
It is a love it or leave it choice.
But give it a listen. Sometimes a whole new aproach to your sound will not only change your sound but catapult your playing in a totally new direction.
Allan died in April. A loss to our whole gendre. A unique player with both unsurpassed technique and originality. He had true humility as well.
I am the guy who thinks the sun shines out my ass ...so I know the real deal when I find it.

Take out a few minutes and watch the first video it has his entire history on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment