Tuesday, September 19, 2023

DELAY/VERB/MOD- CRAZY TUBE CIRCUITS Sidekick Jr. ___NEW___ all in one 80's vibe

 CRAZY TUBE CIRCUITS 
                        SIDEKICK JR.
$290.00 USD
Yes an all in one basic needs pedal with Delay, Verb, and Modulation. All with an 80's voicing. 
I feel I must digress from the get go. Who is buying all these pedals that are sounds from the 20th Century instead of for example ...2023 ??? I am 76. I confess to being one only because these sounds work well with anything new or old but when 
I first bought these kinds of pedals I sold them to get the latest new pedals each year. But thousands of young guys will buy this one ????
Anyhow as one reviewer said you could put this pedal in your amps loop 
and get by without any more pedals. He has a point.
CONCLUSION ___
Having use an extra switch to use all 3 effects independently is stupid they might as well put in the next size up Hammond enclosure. The sounds are slick and pro but there are many better but will be in 3 separate pedals.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment