Saturday, September 14, 2019

OVERDRIVE LAWRENCE PETROSS DESIGN Combustable Lemons...Page's 69 Vox AC 30

$180.00 USD
LAWRENCE PETROSS COMBUSTIBLE LEMONS
_________________________________________________

On Led Zeps first 3 albums he used Marshalls and a hot rodded Supro. But he also used a 69 Vox AC30. Either pushed to crunch or flat out.Well good ol" Lawrence has done it again. No sh@t guys this thing gives me a chill when it's cranked.
I have my Fender with that Duncan Custom Shop 55 Tele it sounds damn good thru my Supro Drive for chord work.
...But for a little shredding this thing is just KILLER!!!
Not the best video but check out the sound at 4:30
Then check out the pedal.
slightly different but we have 2 guys settings and a hummie vs. Strat
But damn! The pedal still sounds so Vox like these differences inconsequential.

CONCLUSION
I bought and thru back out there on Reverb more Vox wannabe pedals then I care to mention.
This is hands down the only pedal that even sounds like a Vox. No bull I heard 'em all!


No comments:

Post a Comment