Friday, September 6, 2019

OVERDRIVE-KOSSEK FX MoreDee ....punch with a velvet hammer

 KosseckFX MoreDEE 
Peter Kosseck is a Danish one man show. His MoreDEE is a transparent style OD but my ears tell me there isn't a hint of Tube Screamer about it. In fact it has a very warm Marshall like sound.
To make a pedal this warm but transparent is a major feat.
I am very impressed.
The set up is straight ahead with a simple Gain Volume and Tone with a Fat switch for a bit more lows.
The tone does not just change the highs and lows but seems to change it's character in a very pleasant way as you move through it. Tubes do this but this does not use tubes.
I hate to use such mundane terms as "very musical" but I just can
not find a better way.

CONCLUSION
I can not fault it but for the most part I like a bit more aggression in my OD's. 
my idea of a great sound is a Rat. LOL 
OK I exaggerate but for Fusion Jazz like sound with a very broad range I have not heard better!

No comments:

Post a Comment