Sunday, September 15, 2019

NOISEGATE- SMG Cock Blocker ___SOLD OUT !!!___

 SMG COCKBLOCKER GATE 
$219.00 USD


Better than the best Gate I have tried and I own 5 gates!!!
Even ones that cost a hundred of your 'hard earned' more!!!
And NO it is not a handgun accessory! LOL

It is a Limited Edition pedal only available for 3 months ...cut off date is Dec. 12.
You have to prepay and wait! ...then wait some more. LOL

...Is it really a big deal???...
...is it even worth a lot of hassle???

YES !!!!

I have mine on order and expect I was certainly damn close to the first!!!!  LOL

Check out the Eytsch i42 on Youtube. He has a review on it
that Youtube has 'blocked' because the title has a naughty word in it. LOL

CONCLUSION

My only reservation is will it work on the High gain loop on my board. I do not want it in the FX loop on my amp as I have 4 other loops with their own gates. No matter how good a gate is ....one setting will not work in all situations. Used in the FX loop  you will have to turn it off to play clean at the very least.

FINAL WORD
The hits to this Post are 200% higher than all 850 Posts on this sight.
Funny as hell ...the most popular pedal ever ....makes NO SOUND at all. LOL
I expect the 'SOLD OUT' sign to be listed right here reeeeeeeeeeeeal soon!

NEW VID ...JUST OUT


NOT SOLD OUT YET
But I have mine and really is as good as they claim.
I use mine at the end of my pedal chain. Not in my amp but it works just fine.

WARNING CANADIANS
It is sent UPS and they will collect all taxes and charge you $20 to do it.
You will get a bill for about $45.00 cdn
It is coming from the Czech Republic. I suspect it is made there.

No comments:

Post a Comment