Saturday, March 2, 2019

OVERDRIVE- CHASE BLISS The Brothers ...boost ...fuzz & OD in one box

 CHASE BLISS THE BROTHERS 
$350.00 USD

Chase Bliss has always been about digital control over an all analog
circuit. They all come with memory to change a few patches which can be nice. The crazy row of switches across the back gives you an endless choice of what you can assign to an expression pedal.



Unfortunately this can become daunting to some with too much.
Often you find that  you get unnecessary options & things you will never use.
It also makes the damn things pricey.


CONCLUSION 
So what do you get? A nice clean boost but there are dozens good or better for a hundred bucks. What about the Fuzz. I have two that blow this one out of the water. I do like the OD it has a nice raw gutsy sound ...put it in a B box and charge me $150.00 USD and I'll buy one.
In short not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment