Saturday, March 2, 2019

OVERDRIVE-GOOSONIQUEWORX KULT ...the only Metal pedal that has a more massive sound is only to be found in someones imagination

 GOOSONIQUEWORX CULT  

I have always wanted this pedal but no one has one. They also do not have an explanation? I have been looking since April 2017 when I first reviewed it. I have traced down the company from the help of a store in Singapore China and am waiting for an answer.
In the mean time listen to the video and see why!!!














CONCLUSION
Anything even close is going thru a high gain amp.
This pedal is doing the whole deal right inside the box since it is going through a clean amp.
I love this sound but I would use it on 10% of my tunes.
I also do not play at tinnitus levels. I use a Plexi ...yes ...but 50 watts
...not a full stack pushed by a Super Lead 100 at 145db!!!
(note: hearing loss starts at 90db and a Plexi 50 watt puts out 100db


MAY 2019
So to the best of my knowledge I believe Goosoniqueworx is out of business.
Good new though ...I found a new pedal ...ZenZero Electronics Heavy Metal Distortion
check out the Post .

No comments:

Post a Comment