Sunday, August 27, 2017

OVERDRIVE- buy my favourite pedal and you may actually save someone's life...NOT A JOKE!!!

THIS IS WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO!!!

GO TO THE POST

PedalpalFX PAL 800 JCM EMULATOR 2/18/17
286 others already have!!!
It is a medium gain OD that is the closest I have ever heard anyone clone the exact sound of the actual amp. It is dead awesome!!! It is not my most used pedal nor a pedal I love to shred on.
BUT IT IS MY FAVORITE pedal. Every time I use it it blows my mind. I feel like I could turn around and see the actual amp where mine sits.

So if you check out the vids etc. and if you agree that the pedal appears to sound real just like I know it is ...then put yourself out and buy it,

WHY???
The pedals are beautifully made by Luis Pina in Venezuela.
If you have followed the news the President of the country has made himself a dictator and the US and others have put heavy sanctions on the country. This will hurt the people and their jobs big time.
The new dictator has screwed the economy so bad that their currency has over 2 years become all but useless.
The once prosperous economy has now had thousands of businesses go bankrupt so millions are out of work.
EVEN WORSE
The schools are closed.
The police force has not been paid in over a year. Most of the cops just worked for free. BUT they are also now so poor they can not even pay bus fare to get to work.
SO...hundreds are out of work!!!
Lowlifes invade the neighbourhoods and will kill anyone just to grab their wallet
with a few coins in it.

Luis is the only one in his extended family with an income!!!

He makes an amazing pedal cheap!!!

It is a win-win situation if you buy a pedal.

GOOGLE Pedal PalFX
...then click on  contact and write a note saying you want a pedal ...tell him that Paul Ewing from Stomp Box Steals sent you.

PLEASE DO THIS.
Luis would never ask for help.
This is the real deal not some scam or BS.
What do I get out of this...I get to sleep at night!!!That's what!

Keep in mind this guy is a player too ...he is 'ONE OF US' 
 Do the right thing.

2 comments:

  1. I just ordered the Pal 800 Gold Overdrive. Can't wait for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to love it. it really is my fav pedal!!!
    Paul

    ReplyDelete