Thursday, October 1, 2020

OVERDRIVE- LPD Lustre OD ... Vox AC30-in-a-Box ...totally convincing!!!!


 LPD PEDALS LUSTRE OD 
$235.00 USD
Heads up guys this is an exclusive first review of the pedal.
Even the video is here before it actually is on YouTube.

This is 'IT'. The real deal!!! The VOX AC30TD.
The Vox sound captured in a pedal. What more is there to say? You only need to listen. Pedals that claimed to have been Vox AC30 have come and gone many times. It was not that they were not good. No ...it was because they were all crap!!! I was fool enough to buy many. The more they cost the more hopeful I became. Even the sacred gourmet pedal makers from
Japan were losers.  I spent a lot of money finding this out!

CONCLUSION
I can only see one drawback? ...it is a Limited Edition of only 20 pedals.
1st video shows off the classic chime
2nd video shows you why some guys get it as an alternative to a Marshall.

HANDS ON
So I got one.
The videos are fine but they do not do it justice.
It is definitely beyond killer with single coils. It really gives you a total Brian May vibe.
I can weave between flat picking and a near Metal thing just a bar or two apart.
It is incredibly expressive which just makes you 'play' without any need to consciously control 
your instrument. It is married to the vintage Tele PU in my Lenard guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment