Saturday, May 21, 2016

THE HERO!!! THE BEST ON-LINE STORES

BRAND NEW AND NFG

We all get great pedals online. Some of us do not have an option,some of us can't afford the stores price...and of course there is the convenience of it.
But sooner or later we will get an NFG pedal and need it replaced.
So I will keep a list of the HEROES that come to are rescue.

IN MY OPINION GETTING A NFG PEDAL AND GETTING IT REPLACED IN A TIMELY FASHION MAKES THAT STORE BETTER THEN ONE THAT NEVER SENDS ME A BAD PEDAL...BECAUSE I KNOW CAN BUY FROM THEM IN CONFIDENCE THAT THEY ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS.

So I am starting a list of the HEROES in the STOMP BOX STORES.


AXE AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE

Our HERO here is.... SCOTT HAGER
I got a wonky volume knob on my Rainger  fuzz. I got a personal letter from Scott apologizing for my troubles. Not a business letter..no formal form letter!
My return pedal arrived on a Tuesday...and my replacement pedal was smiling back at me on my board on Friday! COOL!!! That was fast.

I  got a nice a pack of 10-46 strings...my prefered gauge and on of those nice little tuners that clamp on the headstock.

So take some time and check out his sight. It has a lot of the popular stuff but best of all he has the very cool unique and hard to find stuff. I could not find any pedals overpriced. Some of the unique stuff was priced quite cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment