Friday, January 26, 2024

OVERDRIVE- BROWNE AMPLIFICATION Carbon X ___NEW___2 BluesBreakers-in-a-Box

 Browne  AMPLIFICATION 
$340.00 USD
|CARBON X|
When I got the Carbon as a single BluesBreaker-in-a-box. 
I said to my friends that I felt it is the best transparent Drive on the Planet. The most amazing thing about my statement is that it was not followed by the word 'BUT'. 
I still have it and it is the OD I use the most. I have 20 other OD's to chose from, and several very pricy.
The layout is Volume, Gain and Tone for each channel and a 3 way toggle for high end cut. 
 
CONCLUSION ___ The gods feel that after decades it is time to out King ... 
the King of Tone, and this pedal delivers. 
If it hits your as a pedal to go for be 
prepared for on arrival for it to 
exceed your expectations. 
....<>^ 
I put a good video example of the standard Carbon to hear it on several guitars. 
What does not get thru on and any video is the pedals near 3D clarity. 
Nor the flat out high quality of this unit.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment