Saturday, October 3, 2020

DELAY-FL FLAMMA FS03 Delay ...very high spec at a very low price ...$68


 FLAMMA FSO3 DELAY 
$68.00 USD

I will get right to the point. You get specs that rival or surpass
companies like Neunaber and Strymon. Even the casing is
totally pro. Add to that you get 6 great algorithms and a looper.
You pay only $68.00 USD and lightning fast delivery!

I will dispense with all the cool tweaking that allows you to get twice
what you would expect as the video spells out everything you need to know.

CONCLUSION
Is it too good to be true? Yes but since I have their FS22 EkoVerb
trust me I got to compare it to my Neunaber and there was not a big credibility gap!

NOTE:
I new for awhile that Flamma was built at the Mooer facility's. but Mooer indeed own the company. The Mooer R series is in effect the same products. big But! Flamma can be bought direct and is 30% cheaper.




1 comment:

  1. JHS episode about Flamma:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dji5_Bx95QA

    ReplyDelete