Sunday, February 24, 2019

OVERDRIVE-ARIS SAVAGE DRIVE v.3 ...is there a better Metal pedal then this??? Maybe NOT!!!

 ARIS SAVAGE DRIVE v.3 
$170.00 USD
A Canadian company that started in 2014 with a mission to make great handmade pedals that were both fun to look at and reasonably priced.
In this they succeeded. They are both.
Yes S.D. does look cool! It is in a standard B box. My fav ...it is not so big it eats up space on a board but not so small as to be wobbly or hard to read. I love chicken head knobs they are easy to see where you set them even standing on a dark stage.
As for the price ...well not cheap but not pricey either.

The S. D. is a straight out Metal pedal. It does 2 things players want in a Metal pedal better then any one I have heard to date. It is tight but fat at the same time!!!
Did I remember to tell you that it is TIGHT & FAT AT THE SAME TIME!!!
Finally it impresses me the most because it is tight and fat at the same time.
LOL



CONCLUSION
Keep in mind if you are not using a Metal sound on your amp you may not want this.
Some guys. (like me) keep all their pedals at unity gain and leave only a great clean sound on their amp.
I would lean towards the Revv Amplification G pedals if you do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment