Saturday, December 1, 2018

OVERDRIVE- POSITIVE GRID BIAS Distortion Professional

 POSITIVE GRID BIAS DISTORTION PROFESSIONAL 

$350.00 USD


Digital just keeps getting better. The accuracy of capturing a tone is undeniable but the dynamics are no where near analog. In short it is a trade off. Many players use both. Digital for recording because recording has itself limited dynamics
so it limits what it can absorb from recording analog.
I can not get past the 'feel' to be inspired to play well and 'only' analog does that.
Ok I digress.
The pedal has 10 presets dozens more you can download and a powerful yet intuitive way to program your own. The pedal holds 20 and you
can have 3 sounds and a boost at your foot.



1 comment:

  1. Lumion Pro I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for meNovember 17, 2021 at 9:58 AM

    Positive Grid Bias
    I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me

    ReplyDelete