Thursday, April 25, 2024

OD/PreAmp- FRIEDMAN IR-D PreAmp___NEW___ 2 channel Marshall Plexi plus

FRIEDMAN IR-D PreAmp
A real tube pre that can be used in the same ways one would use a modeller. 
You get two channels and a boost. The voicing is that of a hot rodded classic 
Marshall Super Lead Plexi PreAmp. The features are endless and and the layout 
needs explaining. If i write it out you will get lost. So I will let 
the videos do the talking.
CONCLUSION ___
It sounds as it should like a real tube amp because it indeed 
uses tubes. Yes not a model but the real thing. 
What's not to love!!!

$500.00 USD

thefineprint 
I am 77 and taking my Plexi to a gig is getting a bit much. I have been 
wrestling about getting a modeler? First I only need one killer amp not 
dozens. I hate giving up tubes!!! I want the sound, feel and response that 
ONLY tubes can provide. Ideally a Plexi. This pedal has zero competition 
in my mind. I could still use my cab. I would just need a power amp. 
I will have to give this a serious think.

No comments:

Post a Comment