Sunday, March 12, 2017

THE NEW COMERS GUIDE TO SBS





Hi...welcome to the world of the best CHEAP pro pedals and the world of STATE OF THE ART
pedals to entertain you and keep your knowledge on the cutting edge.

IN FACT I REVIEW PEDALS BEFORE THEY ARE EVEN AVAILABLE! THE PROTOTYPE!!!
HERE YOU GET CUTTING EDGE INFO ....and you leave here with BRAGGING RIGHTS you can one up your musician friends every time they talk pedals.LOL

I started with the very best entry level pro pedals most around $35.00 USD and went straight for the worlds very best one at a time. See my board. I still have some cheapies on my board.
For example the  MIGHTY SOUND M5 DELAY ....$23.00 USD YES indeed ...$23.00USD including free  shipping!

I almost forgot.. XVIVE THE THOMAS BLUG GOLDEN BROWNIE
a stunningly accurate Marshall JCM 800...if it were $200.00 or more when I first heard it ...
...it would have not seemed crazy. But it was $45.00 USD.  This is a keeper if in time you start buying some gourmet pedals you will still hang onto this

The Rowin LEF 606 is a better sounding BIG MUFF then the new Nano by EH.
it is only $24.00 USD. I just ordered one for myself. I have spent over $400.00 on just one fuzz
and yet I am damned impressed with this one.
.
I have found a few I might pick over it because of taste. But are they better NO!!! ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Each TYPE of CHEAPIE pedal has it's own Collective Post...these posts are kept updated
as a result  the post may be dated DEC 2015....but it has a pedal in it that I put in it today.

A STATE OF THE ART pedal has a separate post with only that one pedal in it.


OD's out sell all pedals 10 to 1.SO....they have 10 times as many posts.

NEWCOMERS USUALLY START WITH  THE POST.....OVERDRIVES-SBS
this is the essential guts of why SDS exists.

Then go back and read HOW TO USE SDS





No comments:

Post a Comment