Tuesday, April 28, 2020

SO YOU WANT TO MAKE THE BIG TIME ??? THANX TO T. YOU JUST MIGHT!!!

TRIVIUM
Not since the glory days of Metallica has a band playing Metal been #1 in world wide recording sales.
What's even cooler it only took 2 days from the release of their current recording to achieve it.
It is really great news because no matter what you think of their music they have kicked open the door for quite literally thousands and thousands of guitar players to have hope for a career.

Hell I am 73 and have written 17 tunes of original material and I am aiming at 20. I will than be ready to have my zillionith try of getting my brand of Metal with my power trio off to yet a fresh start.
So Trivium  ...you have my genuine gratitude. Well done guys! Take a bow!



No comments:

Post a Comment