Saturday, July 15, 2017

MULTI-FX- LINE 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler....a piece of crap you may wish to buy...because???

LINE 6 M5 STOMP BOX MODELER

So maybe you are new to pedals or you have

$130.00 USD

one or 2 but do not know what type of pedal would work best for you???

The M5 is a cheap digital pedal. All but the very best digital pedals can compete with analog. There are $30.00 analog pedals that can blow some of the sounds on this thing away!!!

So why should you buy one?
Because you can try out all the different kinds of pedals and then see what kind of pedals best fit your music.

You might even decide to go for gourmet pedals
that cost 4 times more then this whole box. 
BUT you are less likely to make poor choices.
.
I have bought over 30 pedals that have not worked out in less then 2 years!!!


IT DOES SOUND IMPRESSIVE ON VIDEO... but if it were food it would be a Big Mac. LOL

If you think I am simply being an elitist with too much money it is only because you don't own
one of the best gourmet pedals.
I bought 30 Chinese cheapies before I got my first gourmet pedal. No regrets. I could easily do a pro gig with any of them.
But once you have played the best...you quickly see their value and there is no going back.

IF YOU DECIDE NOT TO ...I CAN NOT BLAME YOU.... lol
IF YOU DECIDE TO GET ONE ...I DO NOT BLAME YOU! ...lol




No comments:

Post a Comment