Friday, December 9, 2016

ANOTHER HERO !!! ANOTHER BEST ON-LINE STORE

 ROGUE MUSIC 


If you have read the TECH21 HOT-ROD PLEXI post...you have seen the video of one damn impressive pedal.
The point is the demo is of the limited edition export model. There were only 1000 made.
and that was back in 2013.
Used they go for as much as $500.00 USD The limited edition is black. The standard model is a very dark purple.

 ROGUE MUSIC put a picture of the black pedal on-line to sell  ...but it was the purple one that they stock and sell.

I sent a note explaining that I wanted the one in the pic...or cancel the order..I got a note from Dick Michaels... basically confirming that I would get the black one in the pic.

By the time the person who pulls the product off the shelf and ships it the link had been broken.

Yes...I got the purple pedal because for one thing they only ever had the purple pedal.
Basically they just probably went to a library of pics for the Ad and up pops a nice pic...to be fair the purple is so dark it looks black.

.....and yes I returned it for a refund.

But Dick ....was not going to have me disappointed.

He got hold of the manufacturer. They scoured the warehouse...and Bingo there was one lost and forgotten for years sitting collecting dust in a back corner.
So I not only got the pedal...I got it for $179.00 NEW...not used for $500.00 used.

I'VE SAID IT BEFORE.
THE BEST STORE IS NOT ONE THAT NEVER MAKES A MISTAKE ...BUT THE STORE THAT DOES AND SORTS OUT YOUR PROBLEM IN A FAIR AND EXPEDIENT WAY.

So children,,,Rogue Music has good prices. Check and see if they have what you want before you buy some where else. They are great with shipping...cheap and no bad surprises.

So in short I got a brand new pedal for less then half it would have cost me used. Better still a rare pedal that has a value that can only go up.

...and Dick Michaels ...made it possible by going way beyond anyone I have ever dealt with.


This makes Dick an SDS Hero...SO THANKYOU DICK!!!

Tell your boss that Paul says that you should get a week off with pay. Thanks to you the store will now
have as many as 14,000 players know that Rogue Music is a great place to shop.






No comments:

Post a Comment