Saturday, November 26, 2016

OVERDRIVE - MAXON OD820 not another Tube Screamer but it's replacement ???


MAXON OD820 OVERDRIVE PRO


IS THIS THE NEW TUBE SCREAMER ?
IT'S GREEN ENOUGH ...

    Current Price $199.00 USD


It was not Ibanez but Maxon that invented the Tube Screamer ...Ibanez just licensed it. They had a worldwide distribution for their guitars so they put the ts808 on the map. It has been a long wait but they did not want to blow a sizable rep...with a pedal that a 3rd of the gourmet boys have already come up with.

I can not fault it. It is the ts thing but with the quality of sound in keeping with

better technology and better design. 


 I have a it covered with my Tube Screamer Demon. But my board has been pushed to the limit with the best of all OD pedals, so updating my ts with this can never be counted out.




Still on call
but soon to retire.

LOL



                 It easy to be cynical but this is a damn good pedal.




No comments:

Post a Comment