Friday, September 11, 2026

OVERDRIVE- TZT Mr. Brown 5x50 ___NEW___ 5150-in-a-Box

 TZT 
Mr. Brown  5x50    
$85.00 USD
AliExpress/shipping included
A PEAVEY 5150-in-a-Box or a stripped down
 
MXR clone. The layout is Volume, Gain, Tone 
and Presence.
    CONCLUSION __
As the guy in the video said this is not 
an MXR clone. It is however a good OD. 
That said the MXR are exceptional which 
to be honest I was surprised. None 
of them sound like Eddies amps but since 
I have never been a fan or a student of the style I just judge Rockstar pedals by the sound. 

 
 

thefineprint
The Sonicake Cowboy is a Dimebag 
pedal  It has a bit heavier gain but 
covers the same kind of tunes and 
it is $40.00 USD.

2 comments:

  1. What about the other TZT pedals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do not have any YouTube videos. I bought a TZT Leeky compressor because the guy that made it said it was cloned so accurate he had to sell at a loss because no one reviewed it. It was total garbage. WTF it is still on AliExpress.

    ReplyDelete